Thursday 23 February 2012

First. Blogpost. Ever.

First. Blogpost. Ever....

Here I am Interwebs, freshly tech-confused and raring to go.

My aim is to document my home's transformation from the bright, happy bohemian home that it currently is, to a serene house that looks like normal people could conceivably live in it. Which sounds bloody boring, but hear me out! I'm only "normal-ing" the house so I can sell it and move to a bigger house. At which point I'll likely have to un-normalize the new house, right? So this could go on for an eternity. I hope to put my house up for sale next spring, as I think it'll take a while to get it to where I'd like it...I need new flooring, I need to fix up the basement so it's not a PIT OF DESPAIR, I need...well, you'll see. Stay tuned for pictures of my crazy, art-filled, maximalist house!

Ayne


No comments:

Post a Comment