Tuesday 28 February 2012

Dreamer.

Today is as good a day as any for dreams. So I've been thinking of my future-house wish list. Dream big.
  • 2 1/2- 2 3/4 story house in Wolseley
  • 2 bathrooms
  • finished basement (or at least one that's insulated, drywalled and doesn't suck my will to live.)
  • 3-4 bedrooms (one for a man-cave, one for art studio space.)
  • a library/book zone (a dining room/library area is a good combo in my opinion!)
  • *hardwood floors*
  • *claw foot tub*
  • porch
  • laundry area where you could drop a freshly cleaned sock and not have to wash it again.
  • small study area
  • tv/movie lounge area separate from the living room.
While this seems like a long list, note that I didn't include a pillow room, in direct opposition to my "excessive gene."  Here are some dreamy rooms to inspire us all.



Pillow Room!



2 comments: