Friday 26 April 2013

Sylvester

When I was a little girl I lived with my Grandpa Dave and my home was cozy and warm and filled with aunts and uncles who spoiled me at all times. One of them (I'm going out on a limb and guessing my recently departed Auntie Ali, who took it upon herself to spoil me the most...) gave me a set of children's cutlery with Sylvester the Cat on them. Up until recently I still had them (the spoon is now my preferred chocolate-soy-pudding-eating-device) but last month my fork went mysteriously missing.  Searched high and low, can't find it. Now I know this is not exactly a crisis, but it's one of those things, tied up with childhood memories. I really hope that it will eventually turn up, but just in case it doesn't...I bought a vintage set from VarietyVintagebyALD on Etsy. The seller really went above and beyond to ship it to me here in Canada, and I thank her for the kindness!




No comments:

Post a Comment